Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
submitted by loorin
11. Five facts about your pet. If you have more than one, pick one. Or do them all!
WOAH OKAY, YOU GUYS —
1. My cat, Kalma, is named after the Finnish goddess of death/decay.
2. I adopted her from a local shelter as not only an adult stray with no history, but she also had an upper respiratory infection and had been around for a few months. Poor baby.
3. She is a ridiculously loving and calm cat, and has turned staunch dog-lovers into ‘cat people’.
4. We had matching Ulver vests for a while.
5. THIS CAT THOUGH
omg the ulver vest
Page 1 of 79